MacWorks provides full service technical support and assistance to Apple and Macintosh clients in the greater Connecticut area who are looking for reliable, experienced, information technology professionals. With over 18 years of Apple Mac training, service, repair and support we can offer support in an enterprise, mobile or home office environment.
We Service The Entire State
"Connecticut's Best Mac Support"
MacWorks offers onsite Macintosh support throughout the entire Connecticut area. We are Mac experts that can help you find solutions to those unresolved issues or provide you with ideas to get the most out of your Mac.
MacWorks, specializes in OS X Server installation and implementation. We offer a wide range of IT Consulting and On-Site Support Services, including:
◦ OS X Server Installation and Integration
◦ Apple Mac Hardware & Software Assessments
◦ Apple Mac Hardware & Software Support
◦ Mac & Windows Cross Platform Integration
◦ Wired & Wireless Networking - Airport Base Stations
◦ Internet and Data Security - Mac & Windows
◦ Apple TV, Multimedia Servers & Network Storage
◦ Hard Drive Failure & Data Recovery
◦ Apple - Macintosh Personal & Group Training
Many experts agree that if you do not exist on Google, you don't exist on the internet. Our services include working with your company to make it easier for your customers to find you. This includes SEO or website optimization and creating a unified network of social media references including social networking presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
"We specialize in laptop repair and upgrades."
We can fix your Mac! -
XServe, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Powerbook, Powermac, MacBook Air or the iPhone
Give us a call
Toll Free (800) 700-1673
We are your one-stop solution for Mac repair in CT. To schedule service, fill out an online service request, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call
(800) 700-1673 to speak with an IT professional regarding your specific needs.
Normal service hours are Monday - Saturday, 8:30AM - 5:30PM.
Immediate requests for assistance can be made via email, online, or by voicemail and are returned 7 days a week